We are always happy when people contact us for an interview.
Whether it’s for technology, personal branding, social media, online safety, art, Danielle being a Hatfield or giving back to the community – We’re always happy to share our opinion, insight and expertise and help where we can.
Here’s a peek at what we’ve been up to. . .
“All this week, 2 Wants To Know has been talking about social media. Twitter is not just for fun, sharing food pictures, or even for the latest breaking news updates! Social media can help you in your professional life.
Danielle Hatfield with Experience Farm shared some simple tweaks we can make to make our twitter profiles more professional.”
Three public shootings in one week in three different states.
With all the shootings, WFMY News 2 asked a social media expert, if these shootings are becoming more common or if social media outlets make it seem like they’re happening more often.
WFMY News 2 talked to a social media expert and owner of Experience Farm Danielle Hatfield.
From the interview:
To celebrate Vine’s first birthday, USA TODAY Network lists awesome ways people have used Vine, as well as a special birthday message.
As we keep-up with technology Danielle Hatfield, a social media expert says that we all need to take technology by the horns, especially parents.
“Some parents are terrified of technology that their children are using and often don’t take the time to understand, learn or even download the apps their children are using,” said Hatfield.
From the interview:
“It’s a very real world that we are living in where private information is something hackers really want access to,” explained Danielle Hatfield, Owner, Experience Farm.
“Why does my shopping app wants access to my telephone or who I’m texting? And that’s a red flag. To me as a user, that’s a red flag,” explained Hatfield.
I share a few first of the year “digital detox” tips with WFMY News 2.
My blog post, Do you SnapChat? outlines the interview and a bit more of my perspective.
I’m grateful to have had the opportunity to join Frank Mickens LIVE in the WFMY Newsroom to talk about SnapChat and the safety that all parents and users should be aware of.
My interview with Bill O’Neil of WXII.
- Simple Kneads Bakery Closing Its Doors In Downtown Greensboro : My interview with Philip Jones of WFMY News 2
- 3 Simple Ways to Change Anything : A Lesson from Molly Katchpole :: My interview with Tanya Rivera of WFMY News 2
- Internet TV Could Save You $100 A Month : My interview with WXII
- Google Testing in Greensboro : My interview with WXII
- Locally linked(In): Triad residents use popular Web site to find jobs and meet in person via Eddie Huffman of the Greensboro News and Record
- My 10 favorite skirt! profiles of 2009 : Nora Shoptaw’s favorite picks (I’m #2 and yes there is bacon!)
- The GSpot: Danielle Hatfield : My interview with Joseph Matheny of Alterati
- The Less Desirables : A weekly podcast by Tim Beeman and Brian Attridge (pics here)
2014 Greensboro’s Best Blogs : (thanks Liv!)
- 5 Personal Branding Tips from the Trenches : My guest post for Branding Value Now
- Social Media : 8 Ways to Get on Track : My guest post for DEW labs
- Social Media Meetings : Great post by friend and author Jennifer Duchene
- Pillowy Life cushioned in bed : Great post by friend and author Jennifer Duchene
- Le Chic Cocoon goes to Highpoint with Jennifer Duchene